The Journal of Inventive and Scientific Research Studies (JISRS) is a distinguished double-blind peer-reviewed biannual online journal run by G. Venkataswamy Naidu College (Autonomous), Kovilpatti. We welcome original research articles and scholarly works across various disciplines, including Science and Technology, Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, Management Studies, Commerce, Physical Sciences, and Environment.
Authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts for consideration for the printed edition of JISRS. Manuscripts should be prepared in accordance with the following guidelines:
Originality and Unpublished Work:
Manuscripts submitted should be original and should not have been published or be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts should be prepared in MS Word.
Font: Times New Roman, Size 12.
Line spacing: 1.5.
The title page should include the title of the manuscript, author(s) name, affiliation, email address, and contact details, prepared in such a way as to ensure the double-blind review process.
Provide a structured abstract of no more than 250 words, highlighting the objective, methodology, results, and conclusion.
Include 5-8 keywords that reflect the content of the manuscript.
Organize the manuscript into sections such as Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, and References.
Follow a consistent citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.), and provide a comprehensive list of references.
Figures and Tables:
All figures and tables should be properly labelled and cited within the text.
Citations and References:
Ensure accuracy and consistency in citation and reference styles.
Clearly state any conflicts of interest, and ensure that the research complies with ethical standards.
Manuscripts should be submitted through the online submission system on the JISRS website. Authors are required to adhere to the submission deadlines specified on the website.
All submissions will undergo a rigorous double-blind peer-review process to ensure the quality and integrity of published articles. Turnitin software will be used for the plagiarism check.
Accepted manuscripts will be published in the online edition of JISRS.
We look forward to receiving your valuable contributions to JISRS and appreciate your commitment to advancing scholarly research.
For any inquiries, please contact:
[Editor - 9488403841]
The journal encourages the submission of original unpublished works.
Hence the JISRS strictly follows the following steps to review the articles.
- Each manuscript will be primarily examined by the editor, and then forwarded to two referees for blind review.
- The research paper shall be published subject to recommendation of referees.
- The review process may take up to two weeks.
- The Editor relies upon the evaluation reports provided by the reviewers, the originality and relevance of the ideas addressed in the article and the possible contribution to the journal in deciding whether to accept the manuscript for publication.
- The authors shall be informed about the selection of the article/paper by e-mail only.
- The accountability of the article published in the journal is entirely of the author(s) concerned and not of the publisher/editor.
- The view expressed in the articles of the journal is those of the contributors, and it does not essentially correspond to the views of the publisher/editor.
- The publisher/editor of the journal is not liable for errors or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it.